AREA EVENTS & FYI'S
Gordon Area Food Shelf, located at Gordon Town Hall, Wednesdays 9am-noon. Serving Gordon, Wascott, Solon Springs & Minong. Proof of residency is required.
Residents of Douglas County who are over 60 yrs old or are handicapped & need rides to the doctor, clinics, etc., call the Douglas Co Commission on Aging 715-394-3611
Elderly Nutrition Program delivers hot meals in Solon Springs
DNR LICENSES now available at Gordon ICO. DNR Sporting, Hunting and Fishing, In and Out-of-State, along with trail passes NOW AVAILABLE.
GORDON-WASCOTT HISTORICAL SOCIETY MUSEUM: Gordon WI, open Memorial Day thru Labor Day, weekends 10am-4pm, Fri-Sat-Sun. Be sure to visit and enjoy the area history! Everyone welcome! Our Membership Drive starts on Memorial Day weekend and continues through Labor Day each year. Contact info: G-WHS, PO Box 222, Gordon, WI 54838, Curator, Pat Finstad. Thank you to all who have supported us and who helped keep our history alive for future generations!!
- See also Wascott Tourism's Calendar - click here
- See also Northwoods Shopper for Area Events -
- April 28, 2017 - 9:30am-2pm, Northwood School National Honor Society Blood Drive - will be partnering with Memorial Blood Centers for a blood drive at N1443 Hwy 53, Minong WI. Memorial Blood Centers is the sole blood supplier for Hayward Area Memorial Hospital and the Northland. You can make a positive impact on your community by donating blood. Also, every time you donate you save 3 lives! To schedule an appointment, please contact Geraldine Scheller at 715-466-2297; or schedule your appointment online at www.mbc.org/searchdrives and enter Sponsor Code 4140.
- NOTICE TO TOWNS OF GORDON & WASCOTT RESIDENTS:
This is a reminder that road clean-up time is here again! Please continute to show your community pride by cleaning your previously assigned road. Note: due to very low past attendance, there will no longer be a luncheon provided by the towns this year.
- June 30, July 1st, 2nd, 2017 - GORDON GOOD NEIGHBOR DAYS - click here for details
July 8, 15, 22, 29, Aug 5, 2017 - LUCIAS WOODS PERFORMING ARTS
CENTER - SUMMER CONCERTS -
click here for schedule details
First Monday of each Month - 1:30pm, The Wascott Community Club/Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary meets, at Wascott Town Hall. We welcome new members to attend!
Mondays - 7pm, AA Meetings, at Presbyterian Church, 9243 E. Evergreen Ave, Solon Springs.
Thursdays - 7pm, AA Meetings, at Calvary Lutheran Church, 675 Shell Creek Rd, Minong.
Please Note: This website is not the property of the Town of Gordon. It is not funded by the Town. Disclaimer: This is a Community website, not the official Town of Gordon site.